Entertainment: Young Performers – Child Performers – Teen Performers The rules are different when working with children under 18. It can be confusing for all - the companies who employ or work with minors, the minors of course and their families, too. If you are:
- A young performer or talent seeking an impartial advisor and/or fiduciary (trustee)
- A parent, guardian and/or family member or concerned friend of a young performer or talent seeking advice on industry custom, regulation and law, or contract review and parent agreements
- A corporate entity, partnership and/or individual planning to work with minors who seek advice on industry custom, regulation and law, or contract and parent agreements
- A state seeking guidance and consultation on existing regulations and law, prospective amendments and/or the creation of new law.
- Seeking information about Coogan Accounts or Child Performer Trust Accounts